facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Sunday, February 5, 2017

First flight of 2017 !


I finally exited from hibernation and had did my first flight of 2017. Past weeks were very cold with no wind so it was nearly impossible to fly. This time, on a slope near my home place, I had good weather, some south wind and 10°.

I flew my Stribog with 900gr of ballast. After 3 months without touching gimbal sticks, I'm happy to see that I still know how to pilot. Finally it is like bike, once learned you never forget :) ! This afternoon, I though also I could see the "death star" , but it was only the moon ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...